|Model||CLAMPING FORCE||INEJCTION WEIGHT (ps)|
|K90VT||900 KN||A: 113 g, B: 153 g, C: 199 g|
|K120VT||1200 KN||A: 171 g, B: 225 g, C: 283 g|
|K160VT||1600 KN||A: 254 g, B: 321 g, C: 397 g|
|K200VT||2000 KN||A: 365 g, B: 452 g, C: 650 g|
|K260VT||2600 KN||A: 552 g, B: 800 g, C: 1085 g|
|K320VT||3200 KN||A: 928 g, B: 1266 g, C: 1652 g|
|K400VT||4000 KN||A: 1446 g, B: 1890 g, C: 2366 g|
|K480VT||4800 KN||A: 1764 g, B: 2267 g, C: 2830 g|
|K560VT||5600 KN||A: 1764 g, B: 2267 g, C: 2830 g|
|K650VT||6500 KN||A: 2125 g, B: 2690 g, C: 3321 g|
|K780VT||7800 KN||A: 2987 g, B: 3687 g, C: 4065 g|
|K1000VT||10000 KN||A: 3871 g, B: 4263 g, C: 5120 g|
Specification data are subject to change without prior notice.
# Control System
- X86 300MHZ main board, 8” TFE800 *480 LCD panel.
- Adoption of RISC 140 MHZ dual core processor enabling high processing speed, closed-loop control realizes 1~2 ms.
- Providing complete SPC quality control / Superior &Inferior product identification and statistical system.
- 5+I sets independent PID control temperature by CPU with data auto-adjustment function. Extendible 6 / 12 sets connection to the mold hot runner.
- USB interface / SPC data transfer function.
# Hydraulic System
- Fast speed: adoption of high speed and high response variable displacement pump form Japan(Yuken), output capacity higher than normal piston pump of the same capacity by 15% – 20%.
- Power savings: can save power consumption by 25% – 70% compared with normal piston pump.
- Environment-friendly: cooling water needed is 40% – 60% lower than the machine installed with normal piston pump. High purified hydraulic oil can be used as long as five years.
- Reliable: long life of sealed parts and the overall hydraulic system because of the decrease in the temperature and the special cleaning system of the hydraulic oil.
- Low noise disturbance: compact hydraulic design enables more stable and peaceful machine operation.
VT series machine is with the power system of variable displacement pump
# Clamping Unit
- High regidity platen ensures even stress and less chance of deformation leading to high precision clamping.
- Optimized tie bar design ensuring stable and speedy movement with less impact.
- Lengthened distance between tie bar, mold thickness and opening stroke for more flexibility of mold use.
- Optimized lubrication system ensuring precision clamping and prolonging the life time of the clamping mechanism.
- Speedy differential clamping circuit satisfying special movement requirement.
- Hydraulic driven gear mold adjustment for speedier and reliable mold change.
- Choice of multi ejector mode
# Injection Unit
- Fast response injection and sealing construction.
- Hopper slide guideway allowing more convenient and speedy material change.
- Nozzle temperature control by PID or percentage for easy processing.
- 5 stage injection, 3 stage holding pressure & 3 stage plasticizing control satisfying different product requirements.
- Precise material temperature control ensuring product quality.