An incomplete phenomenon in which the resin is not completely filled.
- Overly runner/gate diameter
- Long runner
- Large flow resistance in cavity
- Poor degassing of sprue and runner
- Insufficient air escape in the mold
- Lack of supply
- Insufficient injection pressure
- Slow filling speed
- Low resin temperature
- Low mold temperature
- Increase runner/gate size
- Review runner placement
- Change the position of the gate
- Provide sufficient gas venting to the sprue and runner
- Vent the unfilled part
- Degas just below the sprue part and at the runner end.
- Increase the air vent near the final filling part of product.
- Optimum material supply
- Increase injection pressure
- Increase injection speed
- Increase cylinder temperature
- Increase mold temperature
- It occurs when it is difficult to fill due to vent clogging.
- By taking good venting measures with the mold, there is no air resistance in the mold and molding at low pressure is possible.